Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Eddie Campa website is up and running.



What I like to do on my spare time.  I have a new passion for learning website design and graphics.  Trying to learn by trial and error.



                                               Just a little hobby by Jesus "Eddie" Campa


Jesus Eddie Campa is excited to announce that the new eddiecampa.com website is up and running.  This is a new hobby for Eddie Campa.  As I have stated in the past I truly enjoy trying and learning new things.  I have discovered that I have a passion for creating websites and design.  As I learn the process I am experimenting with my own creations and this is why you will see many sites with my name or brand.  I have a few people asking me to do things for them already.  I would love to do them, but I want to make sure that I perfect the craft before I create another person's brand.